Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Gearing Up for the Historical Hearts Launch Party

Oh yes, doesn't the sight of the delicious Henry in Immortals warm the cockles of your heart? And now I have your attention with a bit of gratuitous gorgeousness I'm going to announce some exciting news!

A group of Australian and New Zealand authors who write historical romance have got together, and we're launching a new blog next week - Historical Hearts We write across the spectrum, from ancient Roman times (that would me!), through to Scottish Highlanders, Regency, Victorian and up to World War II. Sizzling, sweet, fantasy and paranormal, there's something for everyone! There's going to be lots of fabulous giveaways throughout next week, so don't forget to pop on over and say hello!


4 comments:

Angie said...

Mmm, Hector is my favorite Eric. :D The arming scene is muchly awesome. [dazed squee]

Angie

Christina Phillips said...

LOL, Angie. I'm glad you like the eye candy! I'm warming to Eric :-)

Eleni Konstantine said...

Yay a party!! Congrats on the new blog to you all, Christina.

Christina Phillips said...

Thanks, Eleni :-)